Effective Date: January 1, 2012
- A) PII We Collect. We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information from users who buy our products and services: name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and credit card number. This information is only used by Nimbus Studios employees as part of the sales and project cycle.
- B) Our Use of PII. We use your Personally Identifiable Information to create your account, to communicate with you about products and services you’ve purchased, to offer you additional products and services, and to bill you. We also use that information to the extent necessary to enforce our Website terms of service and to prevent imminent harm to persons or property.
- C) Protection of PII. All PII is stored in a secure (SSL) protected Google account. No PII is stored on any local hard drives of portable or other computers that may be stolen or lost, except on a temporary basis when cloud access may not be available, in which case PII information is permanently deleted once no longer needed on that computer.
- D) Contractor and Other Third Party Access to PII. We give certain independent contractors access to Personally Identifiable Information. Those contractors assist us with only those tasks identified in the Project Agreement as are applicable to their involvement in the project. All those contractors are required to sign contracts in which they promise to protect PII using procedures reasonably equivalent to ours. (Users are not third party beneficiaries of those contracts.) We also may disclose PII to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities to address potential AUP violations, other contract violations, or illegal behavior. And we disclose any information demanded in a court order or otherwise required by law or to prevent imminent harm to persons or property.
- E) Accessing and Correcting Your PII. You can change any Personally Identifiable Information we store by contacting Nimbus Studios.